Austin's Atlas is a collaborative art project interested in discovering, capturing, and expanding Austin's sense of place.
Austin's Atlas aims to accomplish the above through:
May 2017. Tillery Street Mappening Vol.2
Tillery St. Mappening
2016 East Austin Studio Tour.
Mappy Hour #5 :South Central Waterfront Field Guide Edition
Mappy Hour #4: Let's Talk Metal/Hello Lamppost Edition
Mappy Hour #3 :2014 East Austin Studio Tour Edition
Mappy Hour #2: Urban Oddities Edition
Mappy Hour #1 : Jejune Institute Edition
SCW Photo Safari
SCW Found Object Walk
SCW Walk and Draw #2/ #3
Walk & Draw #1
Street Art Valentines
Urban Oddities Bike Ride
Walls and Voids Walk
1. We believe one of the greatest joys in life is the act of discovery.
2. We believe in the active study of, and engagement with, our natural and man made surroundings.
3. We believe in walking and biking more, driving less.
4. We believe in art.
5. We believe in the power of place.
6. We believe the more we slow down, the closer we observe, and the more fully we listen—the more we can experience. The more we experience, the more human we become.
7. We believe Austin’s Atlas encourages all of the above.