The Atlas is a participatory project that observes, documents, & expands upon the City's sense of place.
INTERVIEWS WITH PEOPLE ABOUT PLACE: Jessica Fontenot
Digital Version of the Urban Oddities Illustrated Pedestrian Guide.
Coming Soon: The Odditree Field Guide
1. We believe one of the greatest joys in life is the act of discovery.
2. We believe in the active study of, and engagement with, our natural and man made surroundings.
3. We believe in walking and biking more, driving less.
4. We believe in art.
5. We believe in the power of place.
6. We believe the more we slow down, the closer we observe, and the more fully we listen—the more we can experience. The more we experience, the more human we become.
7. We believe Austin’s Atlas encourages all of the above.